In last Wednesday, the students who study language on level 2 in the ELC go to the Wilcox Elementary School to teach the kids other country’s culture.
In our group, we have five members: Lawrence, Nancy, Jessy, Pengzhou and me. We teach the kids some very interesting Chinese words and Chinese flag and some very especial things. We draw some pictures and prepare some candy for kids. And I found some very interesting things, the kids very clever, they know the Chinese flag and map. And they also know some very Chinese things, just like panda, Kongfu, the Great Wall. During this activity, we found American children are very sweet and nice. In the end, the girl give me a picture, on the picture draw a pink heart and it write some words. And I love it, after this activity, I glue this picture on my desk.
In our group, we have five members: Lawrence, Nancy, Jessy, Pengzhou and me. We teach the kids some very interesting Chinese words and Chinese flag and some very especial things. We draw some pictures and prepare some candy for kids. And I found some very interesting things, the kids very clever, they know the Chinese flag and map. And they also know some very Chinese things, just like panda, Kongfu, the Great Wall. During this activity, we found American children are very sweet and nice. In the end, the girl give me a picture, on the picture draw a pink heart and it write some words. And I love it, after this activity, I glue this picture on my desk.
I will never forget this activity.
I really enjoy play with these kids...
回复删除me too
回复删除i enjoyed teaching the kids
mohammed alwady said:
回复删除I think china words is difficult to learn. I hope children understood you.
the kids are really cute~~
回复删除