
In my mind, I think the football game is the trend in Michigan State University.
On this Saturday, in our school we had a football game. In the morning, I heared many noises, they are get together have a party. In that party, people always together barbecue and play games. And you can feel their very exciting and happy. And in the end, i saw a traffic jam on the grand river street. And many people walking go home. Even the restaruant in the Grend river street is full. So, there are many people watch the game in Sparta stadium. And, I guess there are also many people also watch the game on TV.
So, I think the football game is the trend is MSU.
Jo, my frend told me our school lose again,
回复删除oh no, i can't belive it...
that's too sad...
our school has a strong team that is why people are all crazy about it
回复删除i like football too but i don't like to play~O(∩_∩)O
回复删除...im not interested in football..
回复删除I agree with you~
回复删除