2009年10月11日星期日

My Favorite Restaurant in East Lansing

In East Lansing, my favorite restaurant is “Chuan Cai Fang”. The “Chuan Cai Fang” is a Chinese restaurant. There are many delicious foods. My favorite dish is “Fish- Fragrant Pork”, “Ma Po Tofu”, “Sliced Fish w. Vegetable” and so on. I always with my friend Carina go to there. We are always eating much food in there.
The restaurant address is very devious. The restaurant address is 315 S. Homer St. Lansing, is very far away from Shaw Hall which is our live in. So, before we bought bikes, we always take No.39 bus, and got off the No.39 bus in University Village, through the Red Cedar Natural Area by walk. Then we arrived the restaurant. After we bought bikes, we always ride bike to go there.
Because I came from China, and I very miss Chinese food, and this restaurant is very Chinese. So, we always go to there to eat Chinese food. Then, this is my favorite restaurant in East Lansing.

4 条评论:

  1. JOJO, i like chuan cai fang'food too!
    But i think there food is so expensive~
    _ _

    回复删除
  2. I totaly agree what Saichao says..

    I miss the food there,but my favorite is yu xiang rou si, but it seems I need to save money for a meal ....

    回复删除
  3. Wow, I just went there! It's funny because their English name is Hong Kong. Some friends of mine and I went there to do hotpot (火鍋) and each paid around $8 :) Not too bad for dinner!

    回复删除