My First Month in East Lansing
In August 17th, I leave for China to a new country—America to continue my study in Michigan State University. Because of the time difference, my plane is arrived in America city Detroit in August 17th, and then I pass the American Customs Inspection to waiting my last plane in this journey. Because this is my first go abroad by myself, I’m very atwitter and shy, I’m not get out the aerodrome in Detroit, I just waited my plane in the aerodrome. So I arrived in American first city is East Lansing.
On 5:20 p.m. in August 17th, I arrived this journey’s destination— East Lansing. Then I come out the aerodrome in East Lansing, there is a teacher— Miss Xia to reception me, she drive a car send me to hostel near the Michigan State University. On the road, I see a very beautiful place, the white cloud on the blue sky and many green—trees and grassplot. The East Lansing gives me the impression is very beautiful place— peace, green, clean and full of vital force’s a small town, just like heaven. The habitation is very great, I love this place.
In the car, Miss Xia tells me something about America and Michigan State University, and she encourages me about my study and life in America. When I arrived the hostel, I met my first friend in America —Yi Pin. His country same with me, we come from China, he just like an elder brother, actually his age is younger than me. He helps me buy a new phone and something else. He told me some fanny thing of himself. He arrived America early than me, he doesn’t know the Chicago’s time is different from East Lansing, so he missed his plane; he stays in the aerodrome spend one night. And now, because we also start our class in ELC, we are very busy, so we are relationship not close than before. Now, my best friend is a beautiful girl—Chengchen Xie. We study together, eating together and shopping together, our relationship is very close.
very good!
回复删除yeah..I was scared to speak English in the first week but I'm getting used to it now!
回复删除JOJO, I love your blog's color!
回复删除I have the same opinion of East Lansing..
from your passage i know you are scare to
speak english , maby you can watch more forighen film and talking more with your roomate ,it will improve your english quickly!~
* V *
This is a great post, Jojo! i'm glad that you are having a good time now. I am glad that you had a safe trip, and now you are settled down. Believe me, your English is good, so don't feel nervous about your English. :)
回复删除