
This year, I study in Michigan State University. Since I had arrived Michigan State University, I lived in dormitory in the Shaw hall which is nearby the International Center. So, it very closed our class. And Shaw Hall is also very convenient to take bus, because Shaw Hall and Bus Station is opposite in locality. So, I am very gladly live in Shaw Hall.
In Shaw Hall, there are six floors. And the boys live in the underground two floors. And the underground first floor is the refectory, and some offices. And the girls live in the second, third, fourth floor. And the Shaw Hall separate into tow part, West and East. I live in the West Shaw Hall and my friend Carina live in the East Shaw Hall.
I am very like my dormitory. In my dormitory, I live with an American girl, her name is krissy. She is very nice girl. We are relationship is very close. And in my dormitory, we have a TV, a fanner, a black sofa, a microwave oven and a refrigerator. I like watching TV and surf the Internet in my dormitory. And I don’t like the bed, it is so high. It is very difficult to climb up the bed.
In Shaw Hall, there are six floors. And the boys live in the underground two floors. And the underground first floor is the refectory, and some offices. And the girls live in the second, third, fourth floor. And the Shaw Hall separate into tow part, West and East. I live in the West Shaw Hall and my friend Carina live in the East Shaw Hall.
I am very like my dormitory. In my dormitory, I live with an American girl, her name is krissy. She is very nice girl. We are relationship is very close. And in my dormitory, we have a TV, a fanner, a black sofa, a microwave oven and a refrigerator. I like watching TV and surf the Internet in my dormitory. And I don’t like the bed, it is so high. It is very difficult to climb up the bed.
That is my dormitory. It is not only the place I live in, but also a home in there. I very love my dormitory.
I really want to live in you complex.Cata station is just bside you hall, it is of a lot convenience for u to go any where freely.
回复删除i like living in shaw too~it's so convenient. i don't need to get up so earily in the morning.
回复删除Mohammed alwady said:
回复删除Yeah! I thinck you have a wonder friend. That is fine and very important thing in this life.